Argan oil for the face: Did you know that argan oil is called ‘the liquid gold’? You may have heard it before, but do you fully understand why? Argan oil has long been adored in the beauty world – and with good reason. The oil is bursting with vitamins and nutrients that keep the skin young, beautiful, and supple.
It is no secret that argan oil has a great reputation. But why is argan oil so loved and how can you use it to get beautiful skin? Can you clean your face in argan oil? And is it also good for impure skin?
You will get your answers right here.
The History of Argan Oil – From Morocco to the beauty industry
Argan oil comes from the rare argan tree that grows in exotic Morocco. Here, the Berber women of southern Morocco have long known the features of argan oil. They have been extracting oil from the tree for hundreds of years. The oil is extracted from the argan nuts, after which the oil can be used as a dietary supplement and for cosmetic treatments.
Argan oil in the beauty routine
Okay, so argan oil has actually been used to beautify both inside and out for many years. But it is only in recent years that the miracle cure has really gained ground as part of the beauty routine in men and women around the world.
Argan oil has been shown to have an effect on everything from wrinkles to atherosclerosis, from split ends to diabetes, from pimples to dry skin.
But how is it at all possible that a single oil can have so many features?
Therefore, argan oil is called ‘the liquid gold’
Argan oil has gradually found its way to everything from health food stores for beauticians and hairdressers. This is because the oil does not only has a cosmetic effect – it can actually counteract a number of defects as well such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis.
All because the oil is stuffed to the brim with antioxidants, vitamin E, and a full range of Omega fatty acids. In fact, has the argan oil up to five times as much natural vitamin E as other oils.
And when you mix it all together, you get a completely natural miracle cure with an abundance of properties – and therefore you call argan oil the liquid gold.
Here is a (small) selection of the features Argan oil has:
- Argan oil has natural anti-aging that prevents and treats wrinkles. This is because vitamin E helps to put the turbo on the renewal of cells.
- Argan oil is an amazing natural hair treatment that counteracts split ends, dry and frizzy hair and restores hair shine and strength.
- Argan oil is suitable for all skin types, so you can easily use the oil while avoiding oily skin.
- Argan oil is skincare to the utmost potency and the oil works against everything from psoriasis and eczema to stretch marks and dry skin.
- Argan oil can also be used as a dietary supplement where it has an anti-inflammatory effect that can soothe everything from arthritis and joint pain to high blood pressure and cholesterol levels for diabetes and varicose veins.
So what are you waiting for? The sooner you start using argan oil as part of your daily skincare routine, the sooner you can enjoy all the benefits of the oil. Argan oil for the face. Buy the oil at Oils By Nature here.
Tip! How to use argan oil for the face and cleanse thoroughly
Do you ever experience that your skin becomes dry or tight when cleaning or washing your face? Many cleansing products can get the skin to dry out and it can give a feeling that the skin feels tight and in some cases also annoyed.
But how do you then clean your face of dirt, grime, and makeup?
Of course, you use argan oil! Whether you have dry, oily, or normal skin, even if you have acne, you can use argan oil as a face wash. It is gentle on the skin and full of good, nourishing ingredients.
Facial wash with argan oil – how to do it:
- Moisturize the skin lightly so that the oil is easier to penetrate. If necessary, gently pat the skin with a face cloth wrung out in lukewarm water
- Pour a little bit of argan oil into the palm of your hand (you only need a little bit). Massage your face in circular motions. Keep doing this for 2-3 minutes.
- After massaging for a few minutes, let the oil sit. Once the oil has been allowed to work, take a damp cloth and start removing the oil (gently).
- Finish by wiping your face with a towel or a soft cloth. Now your skin is both clean and moisturized – smart!
Argan oil for the face.